March Collective Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
This experience is a 30-minute sound bath and meditation sit with other members of the Hrblgy community. Come, get comfortable, and sit/stand/lie with us in meditation. Meditation as a practice can be incorporated into your daily life. It's a mode of connecting with your inner universe. Sharing this awareness with others in community meditation offers a space to step into our oneness with all that is. Heal self, heal others.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This is a simple meditation sit. We'll join the virtual space, do a grounding practice, and begin the meditation with sound healing instruments.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- BE COMFY: Wear comfortable clothing that you can breathe easily in.
- SET THE VIBE: Do what you need to make the space around you one that you feel comfortable meditating in. Light incense, smudge, dim the lights, light a candle, do whatever you need to feel good. None of this is required for a good session, your intention and presence are what guide you.
FOLLOWING THE MEDITATION:
- Feel free to journal any downloads that came to you during the meditation or write about how you're feeling.
- Allow this meditative state to usher you into the rest of your night/day, remembering that the peace we tap into is eternally yours.
- Collective Meditation$10+$0.25 Service fee$10+$0.25 Service fee0$0